Veterinary residue testing by leading global experts
Supporting the Australian Dairy industry with specialised testing services
With the increased awareness of risks associated in maintaining food integrity with supply chains and brands, Eurofins has veterinary drug residue testing packages to support your risk assessments, product claims and compliance requirements.
Veterinary drugs are a complex group of substances with hundreds of actives belonging to different chemical classes and therapeutic areas, e.g. antibiotics, anti-parasitics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as phenylbutazone, hormones and, beta-agonists.
Eurofins offers the most comprehensive range of screening methods from single substance testing to risk orientated multi-class testing for the full range of veterinary drug residues in trace amounts.
The Eurofins Competence Centre for Veterinary Residue Testing in Hamburg, Germany is one of the leading laboratories in the area of veterinary drug residue testing with many years of experience.
Eurofins tests Dairy and other matrices for veterinary residues:
- Milk, milk products, lactoferrin, infant formula
- Meat and meat products
- Crustaceans and shellfish
- Fish and fish products
- Egg and egg products
- Ready Meals
Broad range of parameters and matrices analysed
- Antibiotics and antiparasitics: more than 120 actives, including avermectins, amphenicoles, benzimidazoles, coccidiostats, quinolones, beta-lactames, macrolides, nitroimidazoles, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, triphenylmethane dyes
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), including phenylbutazone
- Hormones and hormone analogues, more than 50 actives including steroid hormones, thyreostats, stilbenes, resorcyclic acid lactones and beta-agonists
Please contact your local Eurofins laboratory for more information about veterinary drug residue testing.