Risk Based Pesticide Testing
The world’s leading laboratory network is here to manage risk with supply chains and protect brands
With the increased awareness of risks associated in maintaining food integrity with supply chains and brands, Eurofins has pesticide residue testing packages to support your risk assessments and compliance requirements.
Eurofins has numerous competence centres that specalise in pesticide residue testing for specific food types with the most comprehensive scope available. With complex and diverse ingredient supply chains, our competence centres provide a global solution to global pesticide risks.
Eurofins has the science to help protect your brands and assist in compliance with local and global markets.
- Extensive pesticide residue testing experience
- Advanced solutions with pesticide residue packages containing 400 – 900 compounds for specific food types
- Low limits of detection
- Compounds updated continously based on local, national and international regulations
- Globally harminonised methods
- Single compound analysis eg. Glyphosate
- Compliance with specific export markets
- Ultra-modern analytical instrumentation
- Highly trained staff
- Participate in global proficiency programs
- Cost effective options
Broad range of parameters and matrices analysed
Our Competence Centres with hundreds of staff members dedicated to pesticide testing are the leading laboratories in this field. Their experience in many matrices - including the difficult ones like tea, spices and tobacco - enables Eurofins to apply the right analytical strategy and to offer tailored advice to help clients protect their products and brands.
Risk based pesticide packages include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Dried fruits (incl. concentrates, powders etc.)
- Fruit juices and concentrates
- Tea, Coffee, Cacao
- Baby food
- Beverages, Wine and spirits
- Fish & Fish products
- Meat & Meat products
- Herbs & Spices
- Dairy products
- Fats and Oils
Quality assurance beyond accreditation
Quality at Eurofins goes beyond scientific excellence and correct results. Process optimisation now allows for very fast turn-around times. High investment in state-of-the-art equipment provides all the capacity needed to meet customer requirements even in high season or in urgent cases.
Please contact your local Eurofins laboratory for more information about pesticide residue testing.