ISPE Sterile Seminar
City Convention Centre
Aseptic filling of parenterals is one of the most challenging tasks in pharmaceutical manufacturing and requires a thorough understanding of a wide range of topics including sterile filtration, media fill and environmental monitoring. Strict control of these aspects of processing is required to ensure product sterility, patient safety and compliance. These topics are also continually influenced by new methods and innovations either process or technology wise.
This two-day seminar is designed to provide the latest in proven solutions in aseptic processing, and is intended to be beneficial for both experienced individuals working with parenteral processing and those wishing to develop an understanding of the more advanced considerations, whilst having the opportunity to learn and network with their more experienced peers. You will gain a stronger understanding of the following:
- Sterile filtration and the requirements for use and validation of Sterilising Filters
- Best practice in Risk based Environmental Monitoring and expected updates to the ISO14644 standard
- Aseptic Process Simulations and Intervention Risk Assessments
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is appropriate for all personnel working in QA/QC, regulatory affairs, R&D, production, engineering, process development, validation, and microbiology.
How You Will Benefit?
At the conclusion of this session, participants will:
- Further their understanding of aseptic processing specifically related to sterile filtration, media fill and environmental monitoring
- Expand their awareness of hot topics and recent regulatory trends in this field
- Expand their industry network
To find out more and to register for the event. Click here.