CMA 2017, 25-26 Oct 2017
Dockside Darling Harbour
We are pleased to once again be supporting and exhibiting at this year's CMA event.
The Annual Conference is the key industry event of the year, and 2017 is expected to be our largest conference held to date as we expand upon the theme ‘The Science in the Story’. A diverse range of experienced keynote speakers, including Australian and international industry experts will explore this theme through a range of key topics affecting our industry, including but not limited to:
- Research and Evidence – the vital science behind the products
- Political Science – strengthening the position of our industry in a volatile political landscape
- Regulatory – where encouraging innovation meets consumer safety
- Geopolitics – fostering a competitive Australian industry in an uncertain world
- Marketing and Social Media – the science of consumer engagement
Over 200 delegates are expected to attend the conference this year, making it a vital opportunity for networking and business development, as well as an informative event to engage you and develop your knowledge and skills.
To find out more, please click here