Method Development and Validation
Eurofins Agroscience Testing has the expertise and facilities to develop analytical test procedures to determine:
- Pesticide and metabolite residues in crops, animal tissues, plasma, soils and water.
- Active content of agrochemical formulations.
- Impurities and manufacturing by-products in technical grade actives (TGAs)
These methods can be validated to satisfy the requirements of:
- Company protocols
- APVMA Guidelines for the Validation of Analytical Methods
- VICH Guidelines
- OECD Principles of GLP
- Various other international guidelines e.g. SANCO, EPA
We are also able to offer Independent Laboratory Validation (ILV) services, performed either within our own global network of laboratories or other laboratories of your choice.
Contact us for further information.