RESEARCH ASSOCIATE FULL TIME ROLE
We are a multinational veterinary contract research organisation looking for a VETERINARIAN to fill a full-time role in our R&D department.
Eurofins SCEC services the animal health industry, both in Australia and internationally, specialising in the design, management and execution of veterinary (equine, canine and feline) research projects.
Our office is located on Sydney’s North Shore and our field station is in Western Sydney. You will be required to work at both locations and on occasion you will be required to travel interstate.
This is an office AND clinical role where you will be expected to lead junior and field staff members and manage multiple projects. You will work closely with the R&D Manager and report to the Managing Director. You must be ready to take the lead on projects and assume responsibility for them.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare study protocols/study plans
- Implement and manage clinical trials
- Collate and review raw study data
- Analyse data, interpret study results, prepare high quality study reports
- Liaise with key external and internal stakeholders (i.e. ethics committees, clients, laboratory staff)
- Recruit, screen and enrol clinical cases based on study criteria
- Conduct field work and site visits to treat and assess the health and welfare of enrolled animals
- You MUST hold a degree in Veterinary Science, valid for practice in AUSTRALIA and be registered with the VPB or other State equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be able to manage a project - you will be the DRIVER of one or more projects and you will be working with other research associates/assistants to ensure successful study execution
- You must have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, with regard to study reporting and documentation
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience (post-graduation)
- Animal research industry experience an advantage Salary is negotiable and above award and commensurate with relevant experience.
Please forward your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and availability to email@example.com